/ What we do
/ The International Confidential Aviation Safety Systems Group
The International Confidential Aviation Safety Systems (ICASS) Group promotes confidential reporting systems as an effective method of enhancing flight safety in commercial air transport and general aviation operations.
The principal objectives of the ICASS Group are:
• To provide advice and assistance in the start-up and operation of a confidential reporting system.
• To facilitate the exchange of safety related information between independent confidential aviation reporting systems.
• To identify solutions to common problems in the operation of such systems.
Membership to the ICASS Group is by invitation
• Member - Membership with full voting rights
Available to Reporting Systems that are:
2. Independent of commercial and regulatory interests
3. Operating on a national or international level
• Observer Status - In attendance by invitation during general business, but may be excluded from sensitive discussions.
• Available to interested third party groups, e.g. Research Institutions, airlines, service providers, manufacturers, representatives of emerging confidential reporting systems.
Current Member Programmes (With start-up dates)
UNITED STATES -Aviation Safety Reporting System (ASRS) 
UNITED KINGDOM -Confidential Human Incident Reporting Program (CHIRP) 
CANADA -Confidential Aviation Safety Reporting Program (CASRP) [1985-95] replaced by SECURITAS [1995-present]
AUSTRALIA -REPCON (formally CAIR) 
BRAZIL -Confidential Flight Safety Report (RCSV) 
JAPAN -Aviation Safety Information Network (ASI-NET) [1999-2013] replaced by VOICES 2014
TAIWAN -Taiwan Aviation Confidential safety Reporting system (TACARE) 
KOREA -Korean confidential Aviation Incident Reporting System (KAIRS)
CHINA -Sino Confidential Aviation Safety System (SCASS) 
SINGAPORE - Singapore Confidential Aviation Incident Reporting (SINCAIR) 
SPAIN - Safety Occurrence Reporting System (SNS) 
SOUTH AFRICA - Confidential Aviation Hazard Reporting System (CAHRS) 
The next meeting is scheduled for 2020 and will be hosted by the Brazilian delegates.
For more information on confidential reporting and/or membership of ICASS, contact any one of the above.